Administrator Access to User Accounts
Administrators have the ability to login user accounts without the need to know their password. This allows you to view, change and manage a user’s files and folders. Hosted~FTP~ allows the function to only use one password to access all your users. To learn how to login as a user through the admin login, follow the instructions below:
- Login as the Admin
- Go to the Users tab and select the User you want to access.
- On the left side of the screen click the “Login” button and enter the password of the Administrator.
- Notice the syntax to login to any user as the admin:
- 1. Username: “AdminName”/”User’sName” (See Below)
- 2. Password: Administrator’s Password
- This will allow you to only ever need to remember the administrator password: