Changing the account administrator can be done at any time. The effect of this is to remove access to the Account page from the login console of the current Account admin and give Account page access to the new account admin.
Note: the workspace on the Files tab and all folders/files and shares stay with the current account admin even after the changes are made.
1. The new account administrator must be an active user in the account
2. The new administrator must be a user on the account
3. The new administrator must have an email associated with the username
4. The new administrator cannot be have the “Manage user settings” options checked on their details
|1.Login as the account admin and go to the Setup tab.|
|2.Select the new account administrator from the Admin drop-down list.|
|3.Click “save” to finalize the admin change.||
The change takes effect immediately
If this is an Enterprise bundle account then please consider the following:
1. You need to decide if you want to give the previous account admin “Admin” privileges on their detail page. This will allow the previous admin user to create new “User” which can only be done by admins on the account