The account administrator has two options for changing credit card information on the account:
Please note that when you change the credit card information in your account, you will reset your account billing date with a new purchase. The recommendation in using this approach is to update before the next billing cycle.
If you have a semi-annual or annual payment plan and the credit card update is made mid-cycle please contact the billing department and make changes over the phone to avoid any prorated billing cycle charges.
1. Login to your site and go to the Account page
2. Make sure the correct account type is selected and then click the “Change” button
3. Choose a payment plan i.e monthly, semi-annual or annual
4. If you have a promo code from a Quickstart Webinar, enter it in the “Promo code” field, and click recalculate which will show the amount of free storage
5. The step below is where you will enter the updated credit card information by making a new purchase and re-initializing the billing cycle.
6. Click “Purchase” You will be forwarded to stripe, a secure third party payment processing service. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
Please call 1-855-888-4FTP (4387) and request credit card information change. The billing department can take the changes over the phone and update your account immediately or send a credit card information form to be completed and returned to our billing department for processing.